Small businesses account for
- 99.7% of all employers in the U.S.
- Nearly 50% of U.S. GDP comes from small businesses
- Nearly 50% of all U.S. employees work for a small business
Despite the importance of small businesses to our economy, small businesses remain the least well-managed enterprises in the country.
But it isn't for lack of trying. It's a knowledge and resources deficit.
- Small business owners often know a lot about their product or service, but not much about business and financial management.
- Small business owners are pressed for time as they often work in the business day-to-day and lack real management help.
- There is a massive amount of information available for small business owners to sift through to find resources, but knowing where and how to start can be challenging.
Halls of Ivy Can Help
Halls of Ivy was created by a small business owner, for small business owners to get you access to the knowledge and tools you need, without a whole lot of what you don't. We know time is more precious to you because you are doing it all---servicing your customers, managing your employees, running your business, and trying to have a life.
Reaching your business goals can sometimes feel like a Sisyphean task. Just when you think you've got that boulder to the top of the hill, it rolls back down again. We know the feeling, and we're here to help with targeted knowledge combined with targeted action plans-designed specifically with your needs in mind.
Try a Halls of Ivy course today.
Try a 12-Minute Know-How Today